Online Registration For The Kids Fishing Slam Is Closed.
Please Register Onsite Starting At 5PM Today
This is a fun kids fishing tournament complete with 2 heats, 4 age groups and lots of prizes! The event is absolutely FREE! We do ask that everyone that wants to fish sign up online. The event is held at ROC Park in sunny Madeira Beach, FL. A generous product donation from the good folk at 13 Fishing allows Old Salt to provide kids fishing rods for the first 500 youth anglers on the field.
all the cut bait that will be needed and seasoned anglers helping every child fish smart, fish safe and have fun.
Kids Fishing Tournament Age Groups:
Under 5 • 6 to 9 • 10 to 13 • 14 to 17
Location and Fishing Info:
Event address – 200 Rex Place. Madeira Beach 33708
Parking & Shuttle: 565 150th Ave, Madeira Beach, FL 33708 (MAP)
Registration Begins at 5:00pm (Bring your online confirmation to speed up the check in)
Fishing is from 5:45pm to 7:30pm – Awards to follow
Heat 1 will start at 5:45pm – Heat 2 will start at 6:45pm
Each heat will last 45 minutes (2 heats total)
Bait, small hooks and sinkers are provided
We will have a limited supply of Fishing Rods onsite for use.
(First come first serve)
Kids Fishing Tournament Prizes:
1st – 2nd & 3rd places for each age group awarded per heat
EVERYONE has a chance … There will be random drawings for everyone entered.
Kids Fishing Rods: The first 500 registered youth anglers on the field each get one (courtesy 13 Fishing)
Kids Fishing Tournament Rules:
- 2 Fishing Heats that last for 45 minutes each
- Fishing is only allowed in designated fishing areas
- Bring your own rod if possible. (We have 500 kids fishing rods available on-site, first come – first serve)
- Bait & Tackle Provided (squid, small hooks & weights)
- Catch and weigh-in as many fish as possible during each heat
- Fish will be tallied by inches, one (1) point per inch.
- Most cumulative inches wins per age group, per heat.
- Any species are eligible to weigh (except Stingray, Shark and any Crustaceans)
- Release of all fish is encouraged! Only legal sized fish will be allowed to be kept.
- Awards to follow last heat
Additional Info: Email Tournament Director