Suzuki Repower Raffle – Rules
NO CONTRIBUTION IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A CONTRIBUTION DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
YOU DO NOT NEED TO BE PRESENT TO WIN.
1. Eligibility: Suzuki Outboard Motors Repower Raffle (hereinafter, the “Raffle”) is open to those who sign up on the online Raffle page, in person at an authorized Old Salt meeting or tournament or via the Free Entry Method. All participants must be 21 years of age as of the date of entry. The Raffle is only open to legal residents of the United States and is void where prohibited by law. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of the Old Salt Fishing Foundation. (“OSFF”), as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Raffle Period: Entries will be accepted online starting on or about February 5, 2019, and ending October 28, 2019. All online entries must be received by October 28, 2019 11:59 PM EST.
4. How to Enter: Below are the methods to enter the Raffle drawing.
Enter via the website: The Raffle may be entered by making a contribution and submitting an entry using the online forms accessible at https://oldsaltfishing.org/suzuki-outboard-motors-repower-raffle/. Four entry/contribution options will be made available online. The entry must fulfill all Raffle requirements, as specified, to be eligible to win a prize. Entries that are not complete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Old Salt Fishing Foundation.
Enter, in person, at an authorized Old Salt Meeting or Tournament: Entry opportunities will be offered at several Old Salt meetings and tournaments prior to the raffle drawing. Interested parties may enter the raffle at any one of these events.
Free Entry Method: To receive an entry, no contribution required, mail your request including your name, address, telephone number, and email address to: Old Salt Fishing Foundation, P.O .Box 8564, Madeira Beach, FL 33738. Each free entry request is good for one (1) entry.
5. Additional Conditions. For any reason you may request a refund of your donation and cancellation of your entry(s) within 15 days prior to ending date of the drawing by contacting OSFF at P.O .Box 8564, Madeira Beach, FL 33738. Any incomplete or illegible entries will not be processed. The use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, photocopied entries, or multiple entries sent in bulk mail, or like methods (including without limitation the use of any promotion/sweepstakes subscription, notification entry or like sites or services that offers sweepstakes entry services “on behalf of” Entrant) is strictly prohibited. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. OSFF is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, postage due, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entry applications, which will be disqualified and destroyed. In the event of a dispute as to any entry application, the authorized account holder of the email address, if applicable, used to register will be deemed to be the Entrant. Except in the case of gift entries, all entries must be made in the name of the individual and no transfer of ownership of a ticket is permitted. No entries will be accepted from or on behalf of, corporations, trusts, partnerships, or other entities.
6. Prizes: The Prize Package to be raffled, together with approximate values, are disclosed on the raffle website page at https://oldsaltfishing.org/suzuki-outboard-motors-repower-raffle/.
Actual/appraised value may differ at the time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by OSFF. The Prize Package is nontransferable. The Prize Package is f.o.b St. Petersburg, FL. Any and all service work associated with the Prize Package shall be performed by Suzuki Repower at Mastry Engine Center in St. Petersburg, Fl. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for OSFF to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
7. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received in the Raffle prior to the drawing date.
8. Winner selection and notification:
The winner of the Raffle will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of OSFF.
Winner selection, conducted by Old Salt Fishing Foundation, will take place during the weigh-in at the 2019 Old Salt Fall King of the Beach Fishing Tournament the evening of Saturday November 9, 2019. The tournament is held at 200 Rex Place, Madeira Beach, Fl 33738.
The winner need not be present at the selection to win.
Winners will be notified via the contact information provided on the entry form and via email to the email address they entered the Raffle with within five (5) days following the winner selection. OSFF shall have no liability for a winner’s failure to receive notices due to winners’ spam, junk e-mail or other security settings or for winners’ provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 15 days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and releases as required, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Raffle is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE RAFFLE AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
9. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that OSFF, anyone acting on behalf of OSFF, or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the world, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Raffle, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
10. Terms: OSFF reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Raffle should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Raffle. In such case, OSFF may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by OSFF. OSFF reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Raffle or website or violates these Terms & Conditions. OSFF has the right, in its sole discretion, to maintain the integrity of the Raffle, to void entries for any reason. Any attempt by an entrant to deliberately damage any web site or undermine the legitimate operation of the Raffle may be a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, OSFF reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. By entering the Raffle you agree to receive email or other communications periodically from OSFF. You can opt-out of receiving this communication at any time by clicking the unsubscribe link in the newsletter.
11. Limitation of Liability: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless OSFF, Mastry Engine Center, Suzuki Repower and their subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant’s participation in the Raffle and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
12. Disputes: THIS RAFFLE IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Raffle, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Raffle, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively via binding arbitration. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys’ fees, other than participant’s actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Raffle), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.
14. Communications: Please direct all communications regarding the Raffle via mail to Old Salt Fishing Foundation, P.O. Box 8564, Madeira Beach, FL 33738 or via email to email@example.com
15. Employees of Squid Ink Productions, Mastry Engine Center, Suzuki Repower and Board members of Old Salt Fishing Foundation including immediate family members of the aforementioned parties are not eligible to participate in the Suzuki Outboard Motors Repower Raffle.
16. Winners List: To obtain a copy of the winner’s name or a copy of these Official Rules, mail your request along with a stamped, self-addressed envelope to: OSFF, P.O. Box 8564, Madeira Beach, FL 33738. Requests must be received no later than November 23, 2019.