1. All participants/parties must register either online (click here) or at the Madeira Beach Marina, 503 150th avenue.
2. You may register as an individual or as a team of up 4 people. Prizes will remain the same for each category regardless of individual or team.
3. Prize categories are as follows: most trash, most plastic, largest item, most cigarette butts, oldest beer can/bottle, most fishing line/tackle, strangest item, and people’s choice.
4. Event will begin at 6:00 am and “weigh-in” will begin at 12:00pm. You must be in line bye 1:00pm to be eligible for prizes.
5. Event will be held at ROC Park 200 Rex Place, Madeira Beach FL, 33708, in conjunction with the Nautical Flee Market.
6. This is an AMPHIBIOUS roundup. This means you may pick up trash by land and by water. The coastal, intercoastal, beaches and public parks are our focus. Feel free to clean up wherever you like.
7. There will be youth prizes for participants 13 years and younger.
8. There will be a panel of judges. All categories will be judged by content and volume.
9. All registered participants will be provided lunch at the “weigh-in”.
10. DO NOT bring in any derelict boats, trees, wood-dock debris, or any other potentially dangerous materials.
11. We encourage that you take before and after photos of your cleaning areas. This will help us all show the impact that we are making.
12. This tournament is based upon the honor system. Any cheaters will be put in with the rest of the trash!
13. All participants are entered at there own risk. The captain of any vessel is responsible for the safety and behavior of their crew members.
The Mad Beach Amphibious Trash Round Up is brought to you courtesy of the Madeira Beach Municipal Marina and the City of Madeira Beach, Florida